Specialist Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
M.B.B.S., M.D. (Switzerland), Belgian Boards (Gastro.)
Language Spoken: Dutch, English, German
Dr. Dore is long term experienced specialist with more than 25 years international practise. He graduated from University of Leuven and has been certified as a member of the Emirates Association of Gastroenterology, The Belgian Association of Gastroenterology and The Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Dore started his career in Belgium as Specialist Gastroenterologist in Heilig Heart Ziekenhuis. In 2003 he has held leadership position as Medical Director and was a part of the Founding team of Triesta Sciences Bangalore, India. Since 1997 Dr. Dore is part of Al Zahra Medical Centre team.
- Heartburn, gastro - oesophageal reflux deseases and indigestion.
- Chronic bloating and abdominal pain.
- Peptic ucler disease and gallbladder diseases.
- Haemorrhoids, anal pain and incontinence.
- Colon polyps and colon cancer surveillance.
- Chronic diarrhoea and malnutrition.
- Capsule Endoscopy.
- Upper endoscopy and colonoscopy